WHAT TO DO
With the right care and attention, alpaca products can last for years, even decades. See our maintenance guide below.
- To avoid permanent stains, any spills or stains should be removed as soon as possible.
- First, using a soft brush, brush any loose dirt from the surface of the fabric, following the direction of the weave. This can also be done using a vacuum cleaner (gently).
- Blot any excess liquid from the surface. Make sure not to rub the fibres, as this will make the stain worse.
- Using a clean, damp cloth or sponge, softly blot the stain area to remove any remaining dirt. Do not rub.
- Delicate professional dry cleaning is recommended for tough stains.
GET IN TOUCH
Have a question about taking care of your alpaca product?
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org